Ryan Lochte talks real good.
Olympic Recap: Here’s what you might have missed over the weekend.
- Ryan Lochte Has An American Flag Diamond Grill
- Meet The Independent Olympic Athletes Without A Country
- A Mystery Woman Crashed The Opening Ceremony
- The Incredible Archery Announcers Have Already Stolen The Olympics
- The Queen’s 16 Most Excited Faces Of The Opening Ceremony
- First Lady Michelle Obama Hugs The Entire US Men’s Basketball Team After Their Win
(Image by FABRICE COFFRINI / Getty Images)
Did you guys know that London mayor Boris Johnson is absolutely hilarious?
Boris Johnson has been the subject of some really stellar photos over the past month or so.
1. A Backpack Beer Vendor
The job involves “serving draft beer, wine and cocktails from a backpack” as well as “hawking drinks through crowds of people” at Olympic venues, like the Olympic Stadium and the Aquatic Center.
Afghanistan’s female boxers are defying the odds in their Olympic quest:
“We have just a few weights, no modern equipment, no physicians, no sports nutrition,” coach Mohammed Sabir Sharifi said recently from a dusty training room in Kabul’s Ghazi Stadium, the official training ground for the Afghanistan Women’s Boxing Team.
“Security is still not good in Kabul,” he added. “If the Taliban got hold of these girls, they would shoot them on the spot.”
In fact, less than 10 years ago, the Taliban held public executions on the very same soccer pitch just outside the training room.
A really cool thing.